- What is Pure Tea Extract?
- What’s the difference between Pure Tea Extract and Tea Powder?
The disadvantages of traditional powder include:
- Powder cannot fully dissolve in water which causes a lot of sediment and suspended particles. It also tastes terrible and stimulates the throat.
- Powder is just simply grinded raw materials; Active ingredients are still reminding inside the cell, low release rate.
- Undissolved powder can be easily adhered to the intestinal wall; it could cause intestinal obstruction after taking for a period of time.
- In the grinding process, overheat of the steel mill could cause oxidation of thermo sensitive active ingredients which influence overall efficacy.
- Has your quality been proven by any third-party detection institution?
- What is the superiority of your extract technology?
- Cell wall breaking technology: fully release the active ingredients inside the plant cells
- Vacuum low temperature extraction technology: prevent effective components from being oxidized
- Multiple membrane purification technology: ultrafiltration, microfiltration, and nanofiltration to eliminate heavy metal and pesticide residues.
- Vacuum low temperature crystallization technology: active ingredients won’t be oxidized, dissolved, contaminated, and keep its natural aroma.
- Scientific quantitative blending technology: based on plant finger print technology, quantity of nutrition components are standardized and controlled.
- Can I do your product with my private label?
- Brewing Method
2) Black Tea Series: For one sachet (0.6g/sachet), 200-300 ml hot or warm water recommend.
7. Is it healthy?
Sure. With the self-invented bio-engineering technology, pesticide and heavy metal residue have been removed. Its nano-level extraction makes the rich tea nutrients, like polyphenols, tea polysaccharides and L-theanine, in pure tea extract more absorbable to human body to perform its contributory effort in anti-aging, anti-carcinogen, anti-radiation.
8.How does it taste?
So much input and efforts on research has been made for the reliable manufacture technology. The full course of low-temperature manufacture process enables the beneficial components of tea leaves well preserved. With bio-engineering extraction technology, the useless element of pectin which distributes the bitterness has been successfully removed. And its nano-extraction makes the tea infusion clearer in color, purer and smoother in taste.